The Newborn Sleep Guide is a 38-page e-book to help caregivers, parents and parents-to-be prepare for what to realistically expect from their new babies for sleep and how to optimize it while respecting their biological needs for nutrition and closeness.
There is no sleep training involved in this guide, it's all about education and building a healthy foundation for sleep while respecting your bond and baby's needs.
This guide is packed FULL of value and the tips included in here are literally all I used for my own daughter (no sleep training required!)
Some of the topics covered include:
- What is normal for newborn sleep?
- What can I expect from my newborn?
- How to naturally promote longer stretches of sleep.
- Healthy habits and routines.
- Setting up the nursery to promote sleep.
- Sleeping arrangements and dressing baby for sleep.
- Safety recommendations for all situations.
- Transitioning to the crib and nursery (for when you're ready).
- ...and more!
This guide is great for you if you're preparing for baby to arrive, baby sleep hasn't been what you expected or as a gift for a family who is expecting!